Sunday, July 22, 2007

Paramount list of movies to now download

Plus, Fuck. What the hell. I pay 49.99$ a month and then Paramount sees me downloading one of their movies and they want to make me feel afraid. Fuck you paramount. If you don't want people to see your movie, don't put it on the net. I pay for the net. Shub it up your ass and let people to pay to get in to watch it there. How do you spell Shub, there should be a movie up someone's ass about that. I would pay to get in.

But I do pay that much. 599.880000000 a year to have Internet. If I emailed someone once a day, that would be 1.62 dollars per mail. after 17.65 emails, it would have been the 29cents of postage that we pay today. Who the fuck wants to do that?? send 18 pieces of mail every single fucking day through he post office. They would travel for days before getting where my email version would get in less than a second.

It is clear that we Internet Fucks are not here for the fucking email. Cox, 49.99 is for entertainment. We want to talk to friends, email them, chat with them, listen through IP phony apps and radio stations on the net. We want the information on the net to be free. If you Paramount don't want that, and instead want me to pay for the movie, you got to make the internet private rather than public. If the net was yours, and I was on it for free then the 49.99 would go to pay for individual pieces of entertainment.

But the net is not free to get on, so get your fucking movies off of it. If you can control where your movies go, that means you own every copy. If you don't, that means they are up for grabs. Don't come to me asking me to "unsee" a movie, I just can't do that. I hope I have the right to remember a song in my head, because if not, then I would be infringing copy rights. We are after all computer programs our selves. Very complicated ones probably. But that doesn't make me able to "unsee" a movie I saw. If I find it on the net, its is mine unless you can protect it. If your movie is in a store, behind a glass, that means it is illegal for me to break the window and run away with it. I'm not hacking on to computers, I'm getting stuff from the floor. Stuff on the street is free as it is stuff on the net. Anything your computer can freely get to is yours to take. If that doesn't make sense, then the net is not a public place, but a glass pane asking for us to buy what is behind it. The fuck am I going to pay 49.99 to be at wallmart to ask for the movie behind the glass pane. paramount you suck.

No comments: