Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weddings galore, the parallel unverse that we live in.

Lately people have been bugging about going to their weddings. Having, you guessed it, no one out there that I can consider close or a girlfriend, you can tell how fun a wedding is for me. But besides that, there are other stronger feelings about not attending a wedding. One is a feeling of loss to my group of singletons. Another would be that I totally reject the existence of a greater being who watches every time you do something bad. A third if not final would be the atmosphere in the wedding and the mindset of people who attend. Oh might I forget, weddings are also expensive and not just regular expensive, we are talking loosing your house expensive.

Us single people can go out there and mingle with who ever the hell we want. There is no one to report to and nothing to worry about except for the consequences of our actions. Getting married basically destroys all this and makes you responsible to the partnership betwixt you and the girly next to you. Now you can have sex with her all you are allowed to. No protection needed so babies are a commin. You then become a parent and can kiss your own life goodbye. I like babies and kids, so I'm actually looking forward to this. Thus this argument goes no where really.

God on the other hand. now that is something I can never stop talking about. Unless of course some punk from another god has a gun and is pointing it at me as it is often the case, I will never be quiet about my belief in nothing in the area of who the fuck created us and why, why are we here and how rotten will I get after I die. There are many scientific ways to explain GOD. In particular I have an interest in what is brewing with the really small and the really large. I'm talking about the physics world and the world described by string theory. This will never explain god it self, but gives me hope that the frontier to knowledge will always be an expanding one. I went to a good university but would like to think that what I learned is but a grain of sand compared to what there is to learn and what we don't know that exists yet. Such things like the other 10 +- dimensions fascinate me. Imagine seeing a person in the 5th dimension as a 4th dimensional being. Or in the 6th dimension as all the possible combinations of the life of this microsoftie. In one parallel universe I comment about the parallel universe and repeat and so on, but on this one I only make mention of it once or twice. For every decision there ever will be, we have chosen to do all. So my life has several endings and I bet my lifespan has many varied lengths. But then why can't I remember everything if I am already complete and have done all decisions already. Why can't I go back and forth in time or from this reality to another in a parallel universe.

What I have come up with I think makes some sense. Look, there are many things that can make decisions, some of them you can change and some of them you can't. But either way, it seems for me at least that I have been able to be happy. Others haven't, but there is no reason why others couldn't also be happy all at the same time. This never happens probably. It never happens that every single living thing including us all are all happy. but how can this be if I am happy and have not done much to help it?

My theory is that in deed, we have been doing something to help it. Every moment of our living lives we fight for our own sake in a 5th dimensional way. Somehow our self living as some sort of computer program in our mind, does not really belong to this realm of 3 dimensions. We are talking about something that does not have a size in this dimension. We do not have a size, we cannot be hold on a hand. Our brains have a size and can be hold on a hand, but not our selves. So every moment, our selves choose the best outcome and flow through space to the best of our abilities. Each decision we make may or may not concur with someone else's, so this explains why not everyone is happy all the time. Some of our decisions send us to a world where someone else just got into jail or got killed in some car accident. While everything has happened and will happen, we decided to be present only where we are happy. But this could be a decision we make or it could be some natural phenomenon. I'm not happy all the time, but I try to be happy as best as I can. Every moment is a moment where I can make a decision to be happy. So every moment is a moment where someone else might also be un happy. But I mean there is a sense that we the self that lives in the brain, might only be one and not an infinity or at least it may actually have an end. Our lives will have many starts and many ends in the 10 dimensions, but they are definitely finite in the most part. So there must be a flow from moment to moment where we do not go back in time to fix an error, but we do sub divide into different selfs. But once that happens then I become the person who is now typing this next letter "i" i. Not the person who did not choose that one letter or to even talk about it at all or to talk about it differently. Each moment that passes and that in infinity of me's are created to go along with every possible decision, I really end up with infinitely many different people. I am only one. I live in the 4th dimension flowing from decision to decision. The other ones that end up sharing this body in their eventual demise, are just iterations of similar life spans , but are not me. To the point, I am finite and will eventually die off with no return and nothing to show for except my influence in the life's of every one who's lives I touch including the other me's. If I for example drive badly in the freeway, there is a chance that one of my destinies will be death in my car. I'm not dead, but in a split decision, the guy who decided to keep playing with the steering wheel, got into an accident. Many indeed of me have died like that. Every close call, means some of you never really made it, because in the game of chance in these 10 dimension, you can never be certain that you will not be the one. On the other hand every one who survives, lives to tell the tale. And as far as I know there should be an infinite survivorship to every close call. every decision has an infinite way to end up. So I don't believe in God or weddings. I do however believe that these two things do have some sort of influence in the way my life turns out.

thats it.

No comments: